1. How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email confirmation of your booking with SmilesOnMiles.in
2. Do I need to confirm my flight reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you need any information, you can login to My
Bookings or call our customer service number.
3. Do I need to re-confirm my flight before departure?
It is not necessary to confirm reservations for domestic flights.
4. How do I confirm my seat assignments?
This facility is available only on the airline websites or at the check-in counters at the airport.
5. Is there a cancellation policy for flights booked on SmilesOnMiles.in?
Each airline has different cancellation charges. They are mentioned on the booking page at the
time of making a reservation. Check the Fare Rules for the booking to get complete information
about the airline cancellation policy. Over and above the airlines cancellation charges,
SmilesOnMiles charges Rs. 250 as standard cancellation charges for bookings cancelled through
our call center or online. Partial cancellations can be done offline only.
6. How do I cancel a flight reservation?
Flight bookings made on SmilesOnMiles.in can be cancelled online or offline.
Offline Cancellations: You can cancel flight bookings by calling our Customer Service Number
at +91-88 22 05 22 88. For cancellations made via the call center, standard cancellations charges
of Rs. 250 will apply over and above the airlines own cancellation charges.
Online Cancellations: To cancel any domestic flight booking which is more than 24 hours away,
log on to My Bookings section from the SmilesOnMiles homepage. Select the transaction you
wish to cancel and click on the cancel option. You will be asked to review and confirm the
details before final cancellation. Online cancellation will be processed within 12 hours. A
standard charge of Rs. 250 will be applicable over and above the airlines own cancellation
7. How do I amend a flight reservation?
Please contact our customer service center at +91-88 22 05 22 88
8. What is the maximum number of seats I can book?
A maximum number of 9 seats can be booked at one time. If you need to book for more than 9
travelers, you will have to repeat the same booking process for the additional travelers or ask for
a group booking quotation from our executive.
9. What is an e-ticket?An e-ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document with a unique confirmation
number given to passengers in place of a paper ticket. Passengers are requested to produce the
unique confirmation number at the airport airline counter when checking in for the flight.
10. How will I get my e-ticket details?
Your e-ticket details will be sent to the email address you have provided during the booking
process. If at any time, you need to reprint your e-ticket, just login to the My Bookings section,
select the ticket and click the Print option.
11. How will I get my boarding pass for an e-ticket?
You will need to show your e-ticket confirmation email and your e-ticket number at the check-in
counter. The airline representative will issue your boarding pass thereafter.
12. Is it necessary to show my e-ticket confirmation email at the airport check-in counter of the
It is not mandatory to show your e-ticket confirmation email. In case you are not carrying the e-
ticket confirmation email, you will need to show a photographic proof of identity (passport,
driver license, etc.) at the airport check-in counter of the airline. However, it is advisable that you
carry your e-ticket confirmation email and your e-ticket number.
13. What happens if I miss my flight?
In case you miss you flight, then “No show” policy will be applicable and applicable charges
will be levied. Please get in touch with our customer service team to know the exact charges.
14. Can I make Hotel reservations as well?
Yes, you can book hotels online on our website and offline by calling our customer service
15. I have lost my e-ticket printout/voucher. How can I retrieve the same?
You need to log into your account on our website and you can get your ticket details mentioned
there. You can directly print your ticket from there.